LukaszB
Burmistrz
Burmistrz
Reakcje:
Podziękował;: 683 razy
Otrzymał podziękowań: 562 razy

Re: Rukosin-Tczew / Ossowski Genealogia

Post autor: LukaszB »

Today I visited Lubiszewo Cementary and found two tombstones with name we are looking for :hurra
richert.jpg
richert.jpg (300 KiB) Przejrzano 1971 razy
richert.jpg
richert.jpg (300 KiB) Przejrzano 1971 razy
ossowski 1.jpg
ossowski 1.jpg (369.74 KiB) Przejrzano 1971 razy
ossowski 1.jpg
ossowski 1.jpg (369.74 KiB) Przejrzano 1971 razy
The parson was away but I get his number and I will arrange a meeting. I've also asked people in Rukosin about Ossowski and Richert families. Unfortunately they don't live in the village anymore, but some Ossowski's lives in Turze 4 km from Rukosin. Next week I will visit them ;)
"Nasze czyny mogą jednakowoż przetrwać długo, o ile otrzymają potwierdzenie poprzez słowa świadków lub uratują pamięć dzięki spisaniu" Sambor II

Autor Tematu
hayden_sydney
Przybysz
Przybysz
Reakcje:
Podziękował;: 0
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0
Kontakt:

Post autor: hayden_sydney »

Wow thank you! This could really be a good lead for my research!

You have been very helpful with your time - I thank you so much. I kept returning to this site, but didn't realise that there was a second page of this thread - which is why it has taken me so long to see your post. I feel so bad because you wrote the above post on November 12, whereas it is one month later!

(Is that you on my facebook?)
Awatar użytkownika

be-good
Koordynator
Koordynator
Pisarz Miejski
Pisarz Miejski
Reakcje:
Znajomość języków obcych: English, Deutsch, Pусский
Lokalizacja: Najpierw Czyżykowo, potem Bajkowe, obecnie Górki, za jakiś czas - Rokitki :( ...
Podziękował;: 191 razy
Otrzymał podziękowań: 145 razy

Post autor: be-good »

Hayden, remember - Poland - We Try Harder :dance2

A really brief insight in YOUR history, a millennium in a few minutes:

The chance that we might find detailed information on your origins is rather little, but you can see that good people are working on it here,

BEST REGARDS,

DAWNY TCZEW
Awatar użytkownika

LukaszB
Burmistrz
Burmistrz
Reakcje:
Podziękował;: 683 razy
Otrzymał podziękowań: 562 razy

Post autor: LukaszB »

hayden_sydney pisze:Wow thank you! This could really be a good lead for my research!

You have been very helpful with your time - I thank you so much. I kept returning to this site, but didn't realise that there was a second page of this thread - which is why it has taken me so long to see your post. I feel so bad because you wrote the above post on November 12, whereas it is one month later!
you on my facebook?)
I'm still try to contact with priest in Lubiszewo, but my friend told me that most of old parish books are kept in the Diocese Library in Pelplin. If I will find a little bit of time I will visit Pelplin ::dawnytczew

(Yes it's me :whistle )
"Nasze czyny mogą jednakowoż przetrwać długo, o ile otrzymają potwierdzenie poprzez słowa świadków lub uratują pamięć dzięki spisaniu" Sambor II

Autor Tematu
hayden_sydney
Przybysz
Przybysz
Reakcje:
Kontakt:

Hi LukaszB and everyone!

Just to keep you updated with my progress. I have sent a email to both the church at Lubiszewo Tczewskie and also to the Pelplin Archives in Gdansk. I hope they can provide some details for me. The next best thing if they are unable to help me is for my to take a holiday and fly to Poland (I need a holiday so its a good excuse haha!!).

I have also found a person who has done some historical research on the Ossowski family name, which is found here. It has been interesting to read, but I am unsure if this is related to my Rukosin family. I have also sent that author an email to see if he knows where I can go to next with my research.

Web here: http://www.najigoche.kaszuby.pl/artykul ... -w-osowie/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Again, thank you so much for your help everyone it has been awesome speaking with you all - you have been so good to me.

Speak soon,

Hayden
Awatar użytkownika

Martini
Przybysz
Przybysz
Reakcje:
Znajomość języków obcych: angielski, francuski
Kontakt:

Post autor: Martini »

Hello!

I know some people called Richert, but they live in Tczew. As I will have only a possibility I ask them if they have ancestors from Lubiszewa or Rukosin. I think in this way we can learn something. If they come from these areas and will have homes on the property, we can check the registers when and who had a house. This may lead us to something.

Sorry for my english;-)
greeting
Marta
'dziś nie może zostać oddzielone od wczoraj, ani od jutra'
F. Chatelet

historia, fizyka, matematyka, informatyka --> http://chomikuj.pl/emdaka

Autor Tematu
hayden_sydney
Przybysz
Przybysz
Reakcje:
Kontakt:

Hi Marta!

Do you know where we can check the land registers? Is there somewhere online, or do you have to go to the Government office to check the details?

PS... Your english is great - I think all of you have fantastic english!

Thanks

Hayden
Awatar użytkownika

Martini
Przybysz
Przybysz
Reakcje:
Znajomość języków obcych: angielski, francuski
Kontakt:

Post autor: Martini »

Hey!

Residence can check online at: http://ekw.ms.gov.pl/pdcbdkw/pdcbdkw.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
here you enter the land register registration number and you will know who and when the house resided. I found a family death certificates and Ossowski Richert at: http://www.geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index ... ac=&w=11pm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Here, where you have written: 'Name' type a name to search for people, some of you.
I know that in the Archives of the Diocese of Pelplin is a lot of material relating to deaths and births and marriages in the area that interests you. I'll be there next week to look for something. :)

Have a nice day or night! :-)
'dziś nie może zostać oddzielone od wczoraj, ani od jutra'
F. Chatelet

historia, fizyka, matematyka, informatyka --> http://chomikuj.pl/emdaka

Autor Tematu
hayden_sydney
Przybysz
Przybysz
Reakcje:
Kontakt:

Hi Everyone,

There has been an interesting development. The Phelpin arvhices sent me through the birth records for Rosalie, Johannes and Franz. What was interesting was that the mothers name on the records are different:

Rosalie: Mother = Anna Krakowska
Johannes: Mother = Anna Richert
Franz: Mother = Marianna Richert

There are no birth records for the other two children: Bertha and Julianna.

NOTE Also, when the family emigrated to New Zealand, there were a family called Krakowski (Michael, Franzisca, Johannes). I am now thinking that Anna Richert is actually Anna Krakowska.

Very interesting!

Autor Tematu
hayden_sydney
Przybysz
Przybysz
Reakcje:
Kontakt:

Hello Everyone!

I thought I would let you all know that I have engaged a professional to assist me with my research. I have been speaking with Arek from http://www.arch-tom.pl/ who will be researching the archives for me.

I will report back with the findings for future reference.

Thanks to everyone for their help and support so far... I look forward to visiting Tczew in the future! :tczew

Hayden
ODPOWIEDZ